Terms and Conditions
1. Confirming Booking
All bookings must be payed in full at the time of booking.
On peak any cancellations must be made 48 hours before booking date if not 100% off the room cost will be withheld. If cancellations is made before 48 hours before booking date you will be reimbursed 50% of the room cost.
Of peak any cancellations must be made 24 hours before booking date if not 100% of the room cost will be withheld. If cancellations is made befor 24 hours before your booking date you will be reimbursed 50% of the room cost.
3. Check in
Check in time 2 pm
Check out time 10 am
4. Damage to property or room left in poor conditions
Any damage to property will be charged back to the guest at the rate at which it costs to repair.
For example to linen, crockery, floor, coverings, furniture, building and burns to furniture or flooring.
Smoking is not permitted within the building.
5. Accepting Terms and conditions
All terms and conditions are all approved by you once you have made your booking.
6. Problems or Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.